Tuesday 23 June 2015

My First Blog Task

1. I chose media studies because I want to get involved with the way movies are made.

2. The course I'm looking forward to the most is using Photoshop to make a film promotion.


3. I hope to learn how to edit videos and pictures and the different types of shots and clips you need.


4. Realistically, I hope to achieve at least a grade A.


5.The last movie I watched was The Poltergeist.


6. I think that The Poltergeist appealed to an audience because of the way they presented the movie in the trailer. This may have intrigued the audience, wanting them to watch the whole movie. Especially if they are into horror movies.


7. I have used my phone to access the media in the last 24 hours.


8. I use my phone the most to access the media.


9. www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFinNxS5KN4 
Jurassic World would fit into the sci-fi genre.

10. Jurassic World would appeal to a family audience as it is PG and doesn't include any violence and

will entertain the whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment